14 May 2007

The Circle

As I walk this earth
I see cages for empty hollows
unanswered hollows of hate
that forever burn

Dusty souls in the way lie
They tear my heart
I can't stand the sound
They do when they cry

I see tired shiny lights
They shine so bright
They try to put down
The fire that forever lasts

Rusty Hopes and vane ideas turn
and lite this ever worn road
They do have a purpose
To make us shine, watch or burn

The Circle continues
The Circle never ends

Walk the path
Lead the way

Fulfill this destiny
that devoures itself
and constantly renews
our everlasting eternity

2 comments:

Nikú said...

Son of a bitch! es excelente! encima como estoy entrenando la dicción todo lo que veo lo tengo que leer en voz alta y pausado y se me puso la piel de gallina.

Muy bueno!

Zek said...

Thanks =)
A ver cuando te escribis algo vos!

Contributors