11 April 2007

Bushisms / Bushismos

Do you have blacks, too?
George W. Bush
To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, November 2001

I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.
George W. Bush

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
George W. Bush

I think war is a dangerous place.
George W. Bush

I understand small business growth. I was one.
George W. Bush

I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.
George W. Bush
Aboard Air Force One, June 2003

It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce.
George W. Bush

Y en español:

Ustedes tienen negros también?
George W. Bush
Al presidente del Brasil, Fernando Cardoso, en Noviembre 2001

Tengo opiniones propias, opiniones fuertes, pero no siempre estoy de acuerdo con ellas.
George W. Bush

Se que el ser humano y el pez pueden coexistir pacificamente.
George W. Bush

Creo que la guerra es un lugar peligroso.
George W. Bush

Entiendo el crecimiento de las pequeñas empresas. Yo era una.
George W. Bush

Tampoco soy muy analítico. Ustedes saben que no paso mucho tiempo pensando en mí, en por qué hago las cosas que hago.
George W. Bush
A bordo del Air Force One, Junio 2003

Es muy importante que la gente entienda que cuando hay más intercambio comercial, hay más comercio.
George W. Bush



No comments:

Contributors