12 January 2007

A poem to get started

Memories of the Future

I remember dreaming of us

A pleasant dream of green

Fading sweet memories

Of a future that’s past unseen.

I feel your name in the warm air

And though I can’t hear it

Brings me back to my dream

And I gently fly nowhere.

I can hear the wind talkin’,

He says soon you’ll be comin’.

But I fear when you do so

I won’t be here, I won’t be waitin’

How could I ever forget you?

When I still ain’t met you?

Is not losin’ you nor not being near,

But never findin’ you what I fear.

Lover of the past that never came,

Singer of the song I never heard,

Lovely future that I’ll wait,

Fly back and undo what was never made.

Teller of the truth I still don’t know,

Carrier of the dreams that I forgot,

Take me back to the past we lost,

And kiss away the pain of my lonely heart.

Blind witness of the life that we missed,

Keeper of the dreams I had in green,

Tell the wind you ain’t comin’ to me

And I shall wait no more for you to be.

Lover, singer, teller and carrier,

Witness, keeper and caretaker,

Missing future of the endless past

Missing piece from the puzzle of my heart.

Owner of my hopes,

Ruler of my destiny,

Fly now and meet me back then,

Fly now and take me home.

Y es español:

Memorias del futuro

Recuerdo soñar acerca de nosotros
un placentero sueño color verde
dulces memorias que se desvanecen
de un futuro que pasó sin ser visto

Siento tu nombre en el aire tibio
y aunque no puedo oirlo
me lleva de vuelta a mi sueño
y vuelo suavemente hacia ningún lugar

Puedo oir al viento hablar
dice que pronto vendrás
pero me temo que cuando lo hagas
no estaré aquí, no estaré esperando

Cómo podría olvidarte?
si aún no te he conocido
no es perderte o no tenerte cerca
sino nunca encontrarte lo que temo

Amante del pasado que nunca llegó
cantante de la cancion que nunca escuché
amado futuro que esperaré
vuela de regreso y deshace lo que nunca fue hecho

dueño de la verdad que aún no conozco
Portador de los sueños que olvidé
Llévame de vuelta el pasado que perdimos
y con un beso haz desaparecer el dolor de mi solitario corazon

Testigo ciego de la vida que perdimos
guardián de mis verdes sueños
dile al viento que no vendrás
y no esperaré mas a que existas

Amante, cantante, dueño y portador
testigo, guardián y cuidador
Futuro perdido de un pasado sin fin
Pieza faltante del rompecabezas de mi corazón

Dueño de mis esperanzas
gobernante de mi destino
vuela ahora y encuéntrame en aquel entonces
vuela ahora y llévame a casa


No comments:

Contributors