12 January 2007

A dream of mine

Dreamer

Unsure of what tonight may bring

I let myself go beyond this numb skin

I see spirits of life all around me

And I feel within my soul a warm spring

I fear for my bare soul so fragile

But I run free so light mile after mile

I fear my other me won’t protect me

But for all my fears I just got my smile

Beautiful grace I found in this lights

And beautiful the glow that sparks

For I’ve found the smile that shines

So noble and powerful up in the skies

"Don’t fear, your soul shall not burn"

and though I feared I flew like a bird

liquid light wrapped my shiny soul

And the most beautiful sound I heard

Oh gracious light, my lovely sun

How sad is to see you fly away

Please don’t tell me you’ll be gone

For I don’t want this dream to be undone.



Y es español:



Soñador

Sin saber lo que esta noche pueda traer
me dejo ir más allá de esta entumecida piel
veo espiritus de vida a mi alrededor
y siento dentro de mi alma una cálida primavera


Temo por mi alma tan frágil
pero corro libre, tan liviano milla tras milla
temo que mi otro yo no me proteja
pero para todos mis miedo sólo tengo mi sonrisa

Hermosa gracia encontré en estas luces
y hermoso el resplandor que se enciende
pues he encontrado la sonrisa que brilla
tan noble y poderosa en los cielos

"No temas, tu alma no arderá"
y aunque temí volé como un ave
luz líquida envolvió mi alma
y el más hermoso sonido escuché

Oh Luz llena de gracia, mi hermoso sol
que triste es verte volar lejos
por favor no me digas que te irás
pues no deseo que este sueño se deshaga

No comments:

Contributors